to our growth in the United Kingdom, Quatra is offering an exciting opportunity
to join our company as an HGV Driver
· Beeing a heavy lifting job, as a Class 1 trunking driver you'll be moving and carrying barrels/drums and wheeliebins in excess of 20kgs between various Quatra UK sites and customers. You will be driving a modern fleet on an agreed shift pattern delivering palette loads to HGV friendly locations.
· Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Friendly, approachable, and reliable
- Able to adhere to the UK Domestic Driving Rules
- Calm under pressure
- A UK/EU/EEA Driving licence (Full or Automatic only) for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
our fast-growing business, the right mindset is crucial. We are looking for
motivated employees who fit into our proactive corporate culture. Someone who
takes responsibility and action when facing new challenges.
- Positively participate in professional and personal development by attending and completing assigned training courses, in a timely manner.
- Adopt a LEAN mentality towards working processes and practices.
- Establish relationships with key personnel both internally and externally, treating colleagues with respect and dignity.
- Adhere to all company routines, policies and procedures.